CARROT AND CORIANDER SOUP
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
1. Melt the TIANA® butter and add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 3- 4 minutes.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5-6 minutes to soften.
3. Add the stock and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes.
Make the coconut cream, warm TIANA® Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water up to 10 minutes. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly. Then, dilute 1 part of TIANA® goodness to 2 parts of water to obtain the milk.
5. Add coriander and three-quarters of the coconut cream. Season to taste. Leave to cool and blend half the soup in a blender until smooth.
6. Leave the remaining soup in the saucepan.
7. Return the smooth soup to the saucepan and place over a low heat, stirring to warm through.
8. Pour the soup into individual bowls. Swirl in the remaining coconut cream and serve immediately.