CHICKEN AND COCONUT SOUP
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
• 2 teaspoons TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 2 bottles TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Pure Raw Coconut Water
• ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
• 1 white onion, chopped
• 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
• 1 ½ cups flaked cooked chicken
• 4 cups chicken stock
• ¼ cup dried mushrooms (available at Tesco’s)
• Water to soften mushrooms
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in water to soften.
2. In a pan, heat the TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Virgin Coconut Oil and fry the onions, garlic and ginger, until soft.
3. Add the chicken and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Pour in the stock and TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Pure Raw Coconut Water. Bring to the boil and then lower heat to simmer for around 10 minutes.
5. Drain the mushrooms and cut into strips, add to soup, together with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Allow to simmer another couple of minutes and serve.