- 2 tablespoons TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter
- 150g green beans, halved
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, sliced
- 1 large (350g) red capsicum, sliced
- 425g can baby corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 5 (400g) lamb fillets, sliced finely
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Heat half of the TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter in large saucepan; cook beans, stirring, 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Add carrot, capsicum and corn; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Remove vegetables from pan.
Heat remaining peanut oil and sesame oil in same pan; cook garlic and curry powder until fragrant. Add lamb, in batches; cook, stirring, until tender
Return lamb and vegetables to pan with blended corn flour and water, crumbled stock cube and soy sauce; stir over heat until mixture boils and thickens slightly. On table in 25 minutes.