- 200 ml Coconut Cream (made with TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness)
- 4 spring onions (scallions), chopped
- 2 fresh green chilies, seeded, chopped
- 2cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- Large bunch fresh coriander
- Small handful of fresh parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 skinless, chicken breasts, diced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Salt and ground black pepper
Place the onions, chilies, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, coriander and parsley in a food processor or blender. Pour in 2tbsp of the water and process to a smooth paste
Heat half the oil in a large pan. Cook the chicken until browned. Transfer to a plate.
Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Add the peppers and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the chili and ginger paste. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
Return the chicken to the pan and add the coconut cream. Season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, half cover the pan and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
When the chicken is cooked, transfer it, with the green pepper to a plate. Boil the curry sauce remaining in the pan until rather thick.
Return the chicken and pepper to the green curry sauce, stir well and cook gently for 2-3 minutes to fully heat the chicken. Serve with cooked rice immediately
COOK’s TIP: To prepare the coconut cream simply warm TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water for up to 10 minutes. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly. Use 1 part of TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with 2 parts water.