- 80 ml Coconut Cream (made with TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness)
- 25g TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 kg raw prawns, peeled
- I (425 g) can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chili
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Gently cook the onions until golden, add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add paper, cumin, garam masala and turmeric and cook for 1 minute further.
Add prawns and tomatoes to the pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
To prepare the coconut cream simply warm TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water for up to 10 minutes. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly. Use 1 part of TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with 2 parts water. Stir in the coconut cream and add chili. Season with salt and serve with coriander.
COOK’s TIP: You can substitute white fish fillets for half or all the prawns.