- 2 tablespoons TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter
- 800g beef stripes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 small fresh red chillies, chopped
- 500g asparagus, chopped
- 250g fresh baby corn, halved
- 1 large (350g) red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) Chinese barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
Combine beef, garlic and chillies in bowl; mix well. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and corn, separately, until just tender; rinse under cold water, drain.
Heat TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef mixture, in batches, until beef is browned and tender. Return beef to pan with asparagus, corn, capsicum and combined sauces, vinegar and paste; stir-fry until mixture boils.