- 1 tablespoon TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 8 (1.2kg) chicken drumsticks
Add spices to small dry frying pan; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
Remove from heat; add TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter and the water to pan, stir to a paste.
Make diagonal cuts, 1 cm apart, through to bone on both sides of chicken drumsticks; rub chicken with spice mixture. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) chicken until browned all over and cooked through. On table in 40 minutes.