MEDITERRANEAN TUNA PASTA
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
• 3 tablespoons TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Odourless Pure Virgin Cooking Butter
• 4 gloves garlic, crushed
• 1 can Tuna in brine, drained
• ¼ cup chopped black olives
• 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
• 3 tablespoons chopped capers
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or dried basil leaves
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 pack (400g) of pasta of your choice, cooked al dente
• 1 cup chopped fresh white cheese (ricotta or feta or mozzarella)
1. In a pan, heat TIANA® Odourless Cooking Butter. Fry the garlic until lightly browned, then add the tuna, peppers and capers.
2. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and put in the pasta and toss to coat with the tuna mixture.
4. You may add more TIANA® Odourless Butter if pasta looks dry.
5. Transfer to a platter and top with the cheese.