Raw Almond, Nuts and Dried Fruits Energy Bar
Dec 28, 2019
RAW ALMOND, NUTS AND DRIED FRUITS ENERGY BAR
Prep Time: 10 min + refrigerate 3 hours
Option 1 or bottom layer
• 2 tablespoons TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 120g almonds, soaked 24-48 hours and dehydrated 20 hours
• 2 pitted dates
• 3 tablespoons raw carob powder
Option 2 or top layer
• 1 tablespoon TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness
• 2 tablespoons TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Active Honey• 60g macadamia nuts
• 60g raisins
• 60g pine nuts
Tip: you can create other versions and:or layers by using a wider variety of nuts and dried fruits according to you taste (walnuts, cranberries, fig, etc...). Favour pure and organic ingredients for best health benefits.
1. Bottom layer.
Place the almonds in a food processor fitted with the S blade and well process. Gradually add TIANA® raw coconut goodness, dates, carob powder and TIANA® coconut oil, and process until well blended. Press into 20x20cm (8 x 8-inch) dish.
2. Top layer.
Combine the macadamia nuts, pine nuts and TIANA® raw coconut goodness in a food processor fitted with S blade, and pulse until chunky. Transfer to a large bowl and add TIANA® raw honey. Stir until the nuts and raisins are coated evenly with TIANA® raw honey. Lightly press the nut and fruit mixture into the bottom layer.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.