- FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND ON ORDERS OVER £45
- 3 cups almonds, soaked up to 48 hours
- 3 cups pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup raisins, soaked 2 hours
- 1/3 cup TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Water
Decorations for the top
- Sliced Pears
Place the almonds in a food processor and process into a fine meal. Gradually add the dates, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and nutmeg and continue processing until the mixture forms a small ball. Transfer to a cake plate or round serving platter and form into round cake.
Raising Sauce: Combine the raisins and TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Water in a blender and process until smooth, thick and creamy. Add a small amount of TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Water as needed to achieve the desired consistency. Spread the sauce evenly on top of the cake.
Decorations for the top: Arrange the sliced fresh pears on the top of the raisin sauce in a spiral, covering the entire cake and overlapping the slices slightly. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.