Tiana Fairtrade Organics Raw Chocolate Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 2 large ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- Arrange the sliced bananas on top of the bottom layer and place the second layer on top of the bananas.
Decoration for the top:
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed and thinly sliced
- Place the almonds in a food processor and process into a fine meal.
- Gradually add the dates, TIANA® Fairtrade OrganicsRaw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, cacao nibs, TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Pure Active Honey, vanilla extract and continue processing until the mixture is well blended and forms a ball.
- If need add some TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal parts (for 2 layers) and form each part into a round cake layer.
- Place each layer on a plate.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth, think and creamy. Ice the top and sides of the cake.
- Arrange the strawberries on the top of the cake and refrigerate the cake for 2-3 hours.