- 1 tablespoon TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 cups almonds, soaked 24-48 hours and dehydrated 20 hours
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 0.5 cup cashews or macadamia nuts, soaked 1 hour
- 0.5 cup pitted dates, soaked 20 minutes
- 2 cups TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness
- 4 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsps lemon zest
- 1 tbsp psyllium powder
Place the almonds in a food processor fitted with the S blade and well process. Gradually add the dried coconut and TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and process until well blended. Press into a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Combine the TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness, macadamia nuts and dates in a blender and process until smooth and thick. Add lemon juice, zest and psyllium powder and well process. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.