- 250 ml Coconut Cream (dilute 1 part TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with 2 parts of water to make coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g lamb strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 100 g snake beans, chopped
- 500 g flowering white cabbage (Choy sum)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
Heat half of the oil in large pan and stir-fry lamb, until almost cooked through.
Heat remaining oil in same pan; stir-fry onion, paste, garlic and sauce.
Add beans and choy sum; stir-fry until vegetables are just tender. Return lamb to pan with coconut cream and coriander; stir-fry, tossing until hot.
To prepare the coconut cream simply warm TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water for up to 10 minutes. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly. Use one part of TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with two parts water.