Tiana Fairtrade Organics Salmon in Coconut Cream Sauce Recipe
Dec 2, 2019
SALMON IN COCONUT CREAM SAUCE
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
• 400ml coconut milk (made with TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness)
• 1 tablespoon TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 teaspoon TIANA® Fairtrade Organics All-Purpose Gluten-free Cassava Flour• 1 to 1 ½ pounds salmon fillets
• 1 teaspoon curry powder
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• ½ cup tomato chopped
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Put salmon in a casserole dish with TIANA® Coconut Oil.
2. Blend together coconut milk (to make coconut milk, dilute 1 part TIANA® Raw Coconut Goodness with 3 parts of water), TIANA® Cassava Flour, curry powder, salt and pepper and pour over salmon.
3. Bake for 1 hour.
4. Serve salmon with the coconut cream sauce garnished with fresh tomato and cilantro.
5. Goes well with a little of the sauce poured on top a side dish of vegetables such as broccoli, green beans or peas.