- 1 tbsp TIANA Fair Trade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 large leeks, cut in thick diagonal slices
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut in thick diagonals
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled and cut in thick diagonals
- ½ cup Stevia liquid
- 2 tbsp roasted black or brown sesame seeds
- Tamari, to taste
In a large wok heat TIANA Fair Trade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and add leeks. Sauté on high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly with a spatula to prevent sticking.
Add the remaining vegetables, a dash of tamari and just enough stevia liquid to prevent the vegetables from burning (about 1/3 cup). Sauté quickly on a high heat for one minute, stirring constantly. Cover and cook on medium low heat.
Continue adding stevia liquid whenever necessary. Just before the vegetables are done, add a few more splashes of tamari. It will take about 20 minutes or more until the vegetables are soft (depending on how thick their cut it).