SAVOURY COCONUT AND BANANA
Prep Time: 5 min + refrigerate 1 hour
Cook Time: 5 min
• 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
• 1 medium banana, peeled and cut into ¼ inch thick rounds
• 1 teaspoon mint leaves, minced
• Sea salt, to taste
2. Add mustard seeds.
3. Sauté until they pop and become fragrant.
4. Remove from heat.
6. Place the remaining coconut milk in a small bowl and stir the mixture.
7. Add banana and mint and gently toss ingredients.
8. Taste for seasoning, and cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
9. Serve as an accompaniment to rice, over fruit, or enjoy it alone.