Tiana Fairtrade Organics Spicy Creamed Spinach Recipe
Dec 2, 2019
SPICY CREAMED SPINACH
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
• 1 tablespoon TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 120ml coconut milk (made with TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness)
• 300g/10 ounces spinach• ½ large onion finely diced
• ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
• ¼ teaspoon of ground cardamom
• ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
• ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
• ½ teaspoon salt
1. Heat TIANA® coconut oil in a large skillet.
2. Add onions and cook until tender.
3. Add spices and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Add spinach, cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until slightly wilted.
5. To make coconut milk, dilute 1 part of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness with 3 parts of water. Then pour in coconut milk in skillet.
6. And cook uncovered until spinach is completely cooked but do not cover. Serve hot.