- 8 ounces of noodles
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons TIANA Fair Trade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons green chili, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 can coconut milk (dilute 1 part TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with 3 parts of water to make coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Prepare the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onions in TIANA Fair Trade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil until tender. Add green chili, garlic and flour and continue to cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in coconut milk (made with TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness) and fish sauce then simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes until sauce thickens. Stir occasionally. Add shrimp and cilantro and continue to simmer until shrimp is cooked, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and fold in noodles until well coated with sauce. Serve hot.