Thai Coconut Shrimps and Noodles Recipe
Nov 25, 2019
THAI COCONUT SHRIMPS AND NOODLES
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 15 min
• 3 tablespoons TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 385ml of coconut milk (made with 85 g of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness)
• 1 tablespoon of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics All-Purpose Gluten-Free Cassava Flour
• 8 ounces of noodles (gluten-free rice noodles option)
• 1 cup onion, chopped
• ½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 tablespoons green chili, chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1. Prepare the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
2. To make coconut milk, dilute 1 part of TIANA® raw goodness (here 85g) with 3 parts of water (here 255ml)
3. In a large skillet, saute onions in TIANA® Coconut Oil until tender.
4. Add green chili, garlic and TIANA® cassava flour and continue to cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Stir in coconut milk made earlier and fish sauce then simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes until sauce thickens.
6. Stir occasionally.
7. Add shrimps and cilantro and continue to simmer until shrimps are cooked, about 3-4 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and fold in noodles until well coated with sauce.
9. Serve hot.