- FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND ON ORDERS OVER £45
- 400 ml Coconut Cream (made with TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness)
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (skin on)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 fresh green chilies, deseeded and chopped
- 1-2 tbs grounded ginger
- 3 tbs light soy sauce
- Grated zest and juice of 1-2 limes
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- 1 pack fresh coriander
To prepare the coconut cream simply warm TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water for up to 10 minutes. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly. Use 1 part of TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with 2 parts water.
Place in blander coconut cream with all other ingredients (except chicken) and blend for a few seconds.
Make 3 diagonal cuts across the chicken breasts, arrange in a dish and pour over the coconut marinade. Cover and marinade in the fridge for minimum 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to a medium setting. Arrange the chicken, skin side down in a grill pan and spread over some of the marinade.
Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
Heat the remaining marinade and simmer for 2 minutes.
Serve chicken with the sauce and Thai Fragrant Rice, garnished with the reserved coriander