Vegan Garlic Butter for Spread, Bread and Cooking
Dec 28, 2019
VEGAN GARLIC BUTTER AND BREAD
Prep Time: 5 min + 24 hours refrigerating
Cook Time: 3 min
For the butter
• 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
• Optional: 2 teaspoons of fresh herbs of your choice (chopped, basil, dill, rosemary, and parsley)
For the bread: bread of your choice or make your own gluten-free bread here
1. To liquefy TIANA® butter, place the jar in a bowl of hot water.
2. Purée the garlic cloves in a blender with the melted TIANA® butter.
3. Put in a glass jar and refrigerate for at least 24h*.
4. Then use it to cook other recipes and flavour your dishes, or spread on bread or toasts as is, or make garlic bread.
5. To make garlic bread, heat the grill, slice the bread, spread home-made vegan garlic butter thinly, grill for 2-3 minutes, and serve on a board.
The butter is suitable for raw diet.
• To add texture and a 'cheesy' touch to the butter, add 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan.
• If you would like to give a coconut hint to yout garlic butter, replace TIANA® odourless butter by TIANA® coconut oil.
*This must be refrigerated otherwise bacteria will form.