- FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND ON ORDERS OVER £45
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
• 2 tablespoons of TIANA® Fairtrade Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 can coconut milk (made with TIANA® Fairtrade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness)
• ½ tablespoon green curry paste
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 2 cup broccoli, sliced
• 2 carrots, sliced
• 2 cups cauliflower, sliced
• ½ bell pepper, sliced
• ¼ basil leaves
• 2 cups cooked brown jasmine rice
• Fresh coriander for garnish
1. To prepare the coconut milk simply warm TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness by standing it in hot water for up to 10 minutes.
2. Once the content becomes a thick semi liquid then stir thoroughly, use 1 part of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Coconut Goodness with 3 parts water.
3. Simmer the coconut milk, the curry paste and TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in a heavy saucepan for about 5 min; add the onion, broccoli and simmer for another 5 min more.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, except basil and coriander, then cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Stir in the basil leaves and serve immediately over brown rice.