- 1.5 tablespoons TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter
- 2 teaspoons TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Nectar
- 500g pork fillets, sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 medium (340g) red onions, sliced
- 500g spinach, chopped roughly
- 400g can artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- ½ cup (75g) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, halved
- ½ cup (60g) seeded black olives
Heat half the TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter in wok or large pan; stir-fry combined pork, vinegar, mustard, sauce, garlic and TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Nectar, in batches, until pork is browned.
Heat remaining TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter in same pan; stir-fry onions until just soft. Return pork to pan with spinach, artichokes, tomatoes and olives; stir-fry until spinach is wilted.