CRANBERRY ENERGY GRANOLA CRUNCH
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
• 250g old fashioned oats (must be pure to be gluten-free)
• 80g dried cranberries
• ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
• 120ml purified water
• Optional, for a richer content: 20g of almonds and 20g of pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to 180° or 190°C fan-assisted.
Melt and mix TIANA® coconut oil
, butter, honey, nectar, water, as well as the cinnamon in glass measuring cup.
3. Spread old fashioned oats in a 20x30cm (or 9x13 inch) baking pan.
Pour in the liquid mixture of TIANA® coconut oil
& other melted ingredients, and stir until all the oats are saturated.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, uncovered.
6. Remove from oven and flip over sections of the oats with spatula until all are overturned.
7. Bake for another 15 minutes uncovered.
8. Remove again, stir, and add a final 10 minutes in the oven uncovered until all are evenly lightly browned. (Total baking time is 45 minutes).
9. Once cooled, add and mix in dried cranberries and coconut chips. Add the optional almonds and pine nuts.
10. Serve plain, or with plant-based milk*, or serve as a topping to yogurt, ice cream, etc.