Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 50 g/1 ¾ oz chopped walnuts
• 5 tablespoons plain flour
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Lightly grease a 1litre/1 ¾ pint ovenproof dish.
Gradually stir in the milk (dilute 1 part of TIANA® Raw Coconut Goodness
with 2 parts of water to make coconut milk), using a whisk, and add the walnuts.
4. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the mixture and fold in gently, with a metal spoon, until well mixed and thoroughly combined.
5. Spoon the mixture into the dish and cook in a preheated oven, 180 C/350 F/ Gas Mark4, for 35-40 minutes or until the sponge is cooked.