Prep Time: 10 min
• 225g/8oz mascarpone or full-fat soft cheese
• 1 egg, separated
• 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
• 2 tablespoons dark rum
• 2 tablespoons strong black organic coffee
• 8 sponge fingers (wheat and grain free for gluten free option)
• 2 tablespoons grated organic dark chocolate or organic dark chocolate powder
• Optional: berries or mint leaf to decorate
1. Put the cheese into a large bowl, add the egg yolk and yoghurt and beat until smooth.
2. Using a whisk, whisk the egg white in a separate spotlessly clean grease-free bowl until stiff but not dry, then whisk in TIANA® Coconut Nectar and fold into the cheese mixture.
3. Spoon half of the mixture into 4 tall glasses.
4. Mix the rum and coffee together in a shallow dish.
5. Dip the sponge fingers into the rum mixture, break them in half or into smaller pieces if necessary, and divide among the 4 glasses.
6. Stir any of the remaining rum and coffee mixture into the remaining cheese and spoon over the top.
7. Sprinkle with grated chocolate or chocolate powder, decorate and serve immediately.