- 120 ml Coconut Cream (dilute 1 part TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness with 2 parts of water to make coconut milk)
- 4 skinless chicken breast portions
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 30 ml TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter
- 30 ml Thai fish sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoon TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Nectar
- ½ cup of water chestnuts, sliced
- ½ cup of cashew nuts, roasted and chopped
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon grass stalk, thinly sliced
- 5 ml chopped fresh galangal
- 1 large fresh red chili, seeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 10-12 mint leaves, torn
- 1 lettuce, separated into leaves, to serve
- 2 fresh red chilies seeded and sliced to garnish
Place the chicken in a large dish. Rub with garlic, soy sauce and 15 ml of the TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter. Cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
Heat the remaining TIANA Fair Trade Organic Pure Coconut Cooking Butter in a wok and stir-fry chicken until cooked
In a pan heat coconut cream (made with TIANA Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Goodness), fish sauce, lime juice and TIANA Fair Trade Organic Coconut Nectar. Stir until nectar has dissolved, set aside.
Tear the cooked chicken into strips and put in a bowl. Add all other ingredients.
Pour the coconut dressing over mixture and toss well. Serve the chicken on a bed of lettuce leaves and garnish with sliced red chilies.