- FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND ON ORDERS OVER £45
Tiana Fairtrade Organics Berry and Coconut Crumble Recipe
Nov 25, 2019
BERRY AND COCONUT CRUMBLE
Prep Time: 15 min + 30 min storage
Cook Time: 20 min
• 1 tablespoon of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Crystallised Raw Coconut Nectar, low glycaemic index sugar alternative
• 2 tablespoons of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics All-Purpose Gluten-Free Cassava Flour
• 300g/10 ounces of frozen strawberries
• 1 package frozen blueberries
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• ¼ cup of TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted over low heat
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• ¼ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup shredded coconut or desiccated coconut
• 1 cup nuts coarsely chopped
• If you have a sweet tooth, add a quarter cup TIANA® Fairtrade Organics Raw Active Honey of your choice
1. Grease 8 inch (20cm) square baking dish with TIANA® Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
2. Place frozen berries in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice, TIANA® Coconut Nectar and toss to combine.
4. Bake 40 mins until thickened at 18°C degrees.
5. To make topping combine TIANA® Coconut Flour, salt, soda, coconut and nuts in bowl.
6. In another bowl whisk TIANA® Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and honey, then stir into dry and blend until a crumble.
7. Sprinkle over fruit.
8. Bake 20 mins until topping brown and juices bubbling.
9. Serve warm after 30 mins store in fridge.